Pro Drain Chief II (Low Speed) by Viking Injector
DIMENSIONS: 7" X
7" w X 6 1/2D
ENCLOSURES: Input: 120 VAC, 5 Amps, 60 hrz.
Power Cord attached to unit
(Optional Battery - powered unit available)
PUMP: Peristaltic type using 1/4" ID Squeeze
Maximum lift - 20 ft vertical
Maximum PSA - 40 lbs.
Feed Rate (low speed)
- 4.5 ft. oz. (133 ml.) per minute with 6 1/2 foot lift and psuh
Minimum injection - 1.5 fl. z. ( 44 ml.) @ 20 second run time
Maximum run time - 3 minutes
PROGRAM TIMER: 24 hour repeat cycle - 1 minute activation interval
(optional 7 day timer available)
MOUNTING: Wall mount, double key (drilling template included)
mount: Rubber suction feet available
Complete installation hardware and instructions included
Security lock with key
Follow manufacturer's installation instructions
To install a
DrainMaster 5-gallon pail
1. Remove safety cap from spout on lid of pail
2. Remove black, screw-on
3. Pull ring and remove innner spout cap
4. Locate ring of plastic on spout
5. Using a sharp
knife cut spout just below the ring
6. Break apart the three sections of snap-together dip tube and snap sections together
to make a single 17 5/8 tube.
7. Push the assembled tube through the spout, slotted end first (slotted end
goes to the bottom of pail, flush side protrudes approximately 3" above the pail lid. This will fit tightly.
Insert square plastic piece with compression fitting into protruding end of dip tube.
9. Connect one end of tubing to
dip tube compression fitting and other end to compression fitting on supply side of pump.